CREALITYUAE BASIC 3D PRINTING TRAINING
Why private session?
- With the private session you will have a more direct communication with the instructor, which gives more space for questions and diverts the training in the direction which the participants require, focusing on their problems and enquiries
- Slice with Choice. Give the participants the chance to choose their desired 3D model to slice and print, allowing them to get a good idea on how to slice their preferred models that fits with their hobbies or work fields
- Arabic is also available with private sessions
- a discount can be granted as follows:
for 2 persons booking, 700AED, save 50AED
for 3 persons booking, 900AED, save 100AED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for DISCOUNT APPLICATION:
- The discount is only applied through one purchase, i.e. To get the discount, the client should make the booking for 2 or 3 individuals in one order under one name, in this case, the discount will be applied automatically -if there are any technical issues regarding this claws, please contact CREALITYUAE team-
- All the participants are obligated to take the course as a group at the same session
- In case of absence, a private session for the absent participant WON'T be held privately for the participant will be added to a non-scheduled group session after agreeing to a suitable session date. If a private session is still wanted, the completion of the full undiscounted amount is due
What is it?
CrealityUAE basic FDM 3D printing course is a 3-4 hours long seminar on FDM 3D printing. It targets beginners and intermediate users.
While conducting your first 3D print, there is a 50/50 chance that the print will fail, improper leveling, bad slicing parameters or false assembly, this course will ensure that your first 3D print is not a fail, and increase your knowledge and understanding of FDM 3D Printing process with all its aspects, hardware & software, putting you ahead of the game, upping your readiness to the max before you start your next print
What are you going to learn?
- Chapter One: The different types of 3D printers, including FDM printers which we will focus our course on [15m]
- Chapter Two: Types and constituents of an FDM 3D printer ,how it functions and types of materials [15m]
- Chapter Three: Preparing the 3D printer for Printing, which includes filament feeding & leveling [30m]
- Chapter Four: Preparing 3D models for printing, which includes Slicing and CAD tips [60m]
- Chapter Five: Maintenance and common 3D printing problems, troubleshooting and fixing [45m]
- Q&A [15m]
What will you be able to do after completing the class?
You will be able to operate an FDM 3D Printer, i.e., firmware interface, leveling and replacing filament
You will be able to Slice, i.e., convert 3D mesh models to G-code executable by the printer and choose the best settings
You will be able to maintain an FDM 3D Printer, i.e., replace nozzle, PTFE tube, tighten eccentric nuts
Where will the class take place?
- Course will be conducted in our office in Code Business Tower, Barsha1, Dubai
When will the class take place?
- Agreed upon according to the participants' preference
How many attendants?
- 1-3 people
How long is the course?
- The course will be 3-4 hours long
How much does it cost?
- 400 AED VAT Inclusive
Who is this course for?
This course is for individuals starting with FDM 3D printing, or individuals having trouble producing successful 3D prints, individuals getting bad quality prints, individuals who want to learn how to maintain their own machines, individuals who wants to get a more in-depth look on slicing with Cura Slicer
What is the language of the course?
English or Arabic, according to the clients preference
Once a booking is submitted, you will be contacted by CrealityUAE's team for date confirmation
Minimum count of participants per session is 4 individuals, maximum count is 8 individuals, in case the minimum number of participants is not met, the session will be rescheduled and every participant will be contacted to discuss a suitable date
For rescheduling or cancelation, it is required to inform CrealityUAE 3 days prior to the session's set date